Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 8, 2011

welcome ceremony of chair

 'tic toc tic toc'

It's 2'oclock.Everyone is sleeping.However, there are soem voice in this place.

"Good mornig Mr.desk"
"It's not morning, It's still night"

 I'm new chair in this room.The owner of this house bought me in this moring at Home-plus.From First day, I
was attacked by chidren.They jumped on me and made me a base for playnig at make-believe was. I was so tired and need some rest, but every one in this room already woke up. fortunately,They didn't notice me yet.

"Oh,There is our new family."

They showed interest with me, all of one watching me, Then I said

"Hello..."

 "Where are you from?"
"What is your brand?"
"Where was your shop?"

 I was surrounded by those funiture and asked question. It was hard to answer them because they asked many question at the same time.After the question time, the clock said
 
  "Then, Let's have a welcome ceremony. New chair, What's your name?"

Actually,I don't have my name, so I didn't answer to him.

"Oh, I see, Let me make a name.....How about Chiry? Oh,It's pretty good.From now on, your name is Chiry."

In fact, I didn't like it,but clock seemde like a chief so I said.."I love it!"
He looked like satisfied, and ordered to me a mission. He explained a thing that come here,have to do some mission and it's stranger's welcome ceremony and If I don't succeed,there will be a punishment. They talked few minuetes and said.

 "Well,We have the decision,we dicieded what will be a Chiry's mission.The mission is, to bring the pillow of owner's wife.It's pretty easier mission than before.Then,just do it!"

I didn't think that is a good mission, First, I don't know where is her room, Second, I don't know who is she.
I asked some questions about her, but they didn't ansser it at all. Therefore I left the room alone.

 I opened the door,and there were two people who are sleeping. I thught they are owners,because I can memorize the face of owner. Then I walked carefully to the woman. Meanwhile, He sarted to snoring and I was really surprised and came down.Then this made a noisy sound nad owner's wife woke up.

 "Is there any person?Oh, the chair is came down because fo the wind."

and she woke me up and went to a bed again.I tried to take a pillow of  her but she woke up and yelled.

"What happended!Wait, I didn't put the chair at this place!"
"What happended?It's not a matter of it.It's matter of your memorizes....just sleep."

I thrilled until they slept again and move more carefull than before. I closed the door quietly,and started to go the room that I was at the first time.However, I met a big dog infont of the moon.

 "bow-wow"

Because of the barking,All people in the house woke up.

"What happended?"
"Momy, the chair was moving."
"What? Did you have a strange dream?"
"Oh,I see.....WHAT! I saw that chair in my room!"

I was afraid, because If she doubt me, I knew I'll be abandoned.

"Mom. I'm sorry." the eldest girl in the chidren said.

"I wanted to make a little commotion for joyful.Don't worry about the chair. It's my fault.We should back to the bed for tommorow, Good night."

Then all people went back to their room, without the girl.She winked to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.