
Have you ever been to paradise? In 2009, I've been Bali. Bali is and island of Indonesia. It's well known to honeymoon. Bali has wonderful beach and unque culture. In 2009, I visited Bali with my parents. My parents want to go to travel woth me before I enter the middleschool. han me and ny parents decid to go Bali and we pack ourbgs happily. It took about 7hours to fo Bali by plane, and I arrived there 3 A.M. SO I was so tired and couldn't notice about amazing things anout Bali.I was really excited but so sleepy that I almost fall asleep in the bus which go to the resort.

The next mornig, we woke up late.We ate brunch at the restaurnat. During the having meal, I raised my head and....... I've never seen that beautiful landscape. The beach was obviously blue, sky was really clear and grasses and flowers are really animated.I couldn't continue eating because of those. I really fastly finished my meal and walked around with my father. We found massage shop(My mom really loved it.),private swimming pool(I wanted to swim at this swimming pool because it was quiet.but I was too young to swim there.), basketball court and wharf for canoe!I didn't go canoeing before.Than I wanted to enjoy that right away.I changed up my clothes immediately,and ran down to the warf. G.O. taught me how to move canoe for 30 minuets after that I could enjoy canoe come in my self. On the obviously blue ocean,I didn't think much without this beautiful natural and took a canoe for 4hours. I didn't know the time passed so fastly but my father called me so many times "Lena, It's 1'o clock,If you continue thding a canoe, we'll have lunch without you!We called you so manytmes!"That night my arms and shoulders were so sick, but I was just happy.

On the last day, we went out. we visitied ubud market. I mentioned that Bali has unique culture. It had Indonesian and modern culture.We bought presents for our friedns(basket and oil for massage).It was tired because of smoke from cars but I was happy to visit Bali's market. Then we cameback to Korea. For a month, I can't stop thinkung about Bali in my brain. I cand swear that, the days aht Bali were the best happiest day in my life. Till now, I have been thinking about Bali I always want to go ther one more time, with my parents again.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.