Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 1, 2011

01.About my dream

 Hello.My name is Lena. I'm going to introduce my dream. First, I'll explain the reason of my dream,and introduce my another dream that I thught before.
 "There was tremendous earthquake in the Haiti. Lots of inhabitants were dead or got wounded. Also, Many
   orphans were obtained."
January 12th, in the Haiti, There was 7.0 scale of earthquake. A week later, I saw one of documentary program. It was about Haiti's children. They lost their home, and went bagging. My tears flew, because they were so pitiable. Therefore, I determined, I would help poor children, so my dream is to work at the UNICEF, and I'll make a foundation for children.

 It isn't a First dream of my life.When I was 7 years old, I wanted to be a president. I can't remember the reason,and I guess, in my kindergarten, my teacher always said, "To be a leader of the world, You can do it!" Then I dreamd to be a president. Few years later, my dream was changed. I saw a News with my mother, and she said, "The woman in the TV is an announcer.Doesn't she look cool?" Then I wanted to be announcer.Howeverm at that time, I wanted to be a teacher too. It was because of my class teacherwho was so kind and treated me well.Therefore, I was in agonybetween announcer and teacher. In 2009,(When I was 13years old.) I went Bali Clubmed.(Clubmed is an international resort chain sotre.) In the Clubmed, There are G.O. G.O is abbreviated form of gentle organizer. They work at world resort, meet peope and help tourist for their satisfactory trip. It was really cool.Then I wanted to be a G.O. Finally, Last year, I surely dicided my dream. As you know, It's working at UNICEF and make a foundation for children. However, I still want to be a G.O. too, so I'm considering , until 30 years old, I'll work for Clubmed, and the rest of my life, I'll work for UNICEF. Am I sure? Of course not.
 Till now, I introduced my dream. I think, Most important thing is to endeavor. I'll embody my dream in detail. Also I'll study and serve much harder than now. To communicate well with other countries' children I'll learn various languages.(Especially, I really want to leran French,German and Russian. Also I'm learnig Japanese now. I can't speak well. but I'm enjoying it. ) Also, I'll serve hard for poor children or oldman.(I don't serve a lot, because I'm too busy, but I'll serve really hard.)

 I believe,  If I endeavor hard, I'll be a helpful human for the world and Earth. Therefore I have been studying a lot, and I attend GLPS camps. Then I will enjoy the camp and be a better person than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.